Do you have something new to share with the world? Homy Ninja can help you more people read your content and know more about you and your personal project. If you have a blog or website and love to write about household improvements and new products, you’re the perfect candidate to write our next guest post.
Writing a guest post in Homy Ninja will help you attract more visits to your blog or website through backlinks. Certainly, many people in the world have questions and maybe you have the answers they need. So, don’t waste any more time and start working with us. This may be the beginning of something great!
Benefits of a Guest Post
The success of your blog or website depends on increasing the number of organic visits. Having interesting content isn’t enough to achieve success. You have to be visible and get the attention of the masses so they feel interest in what you write.
But writing a guest post for Homy Ninja goes beyond than growing your online business. Your valuable contributions will help millions of people to make better decisions, prevent fraud and find the best household products for them.
Requirements to Write a Guest Post in Homy Ninja
As many other websites, Homy Ninja has rules that you must follow so you can become a guest post writer. Just follow our same writing style and stick to the following guidelines:
- Always write in the third person.
- Each of your articles must have at least 1000 words.
- Your articles must be grammatically perfect. So, spelling and typing errors are prohibited.
- Make sure readers can understand what you write. So, avoid weird words or too complex terms.
- Avoid personal comments or gossip that may be offensive to some readers. Respect your readers so they can respect you.
- Short sentences are better. Don’t use too many words to explain something. 2-3 Lines per paragraph is more than enough.
- Everything you write should be related to household products and any other niche in this website.
- Include the consulted information source at the end of your article. That way, people will trust what you write.
- Don’t copy and paste. Plagiarism isn’t an option for us. So, check out your articles in an anti-plagiarism tool before sending them.
Contact Information to Send Guest Post Ideas
Once you’ve verified that your article complies with our rules, send us the original document in “.doc” or “.docx” format to our email:
After receiving your message, our team of editors will carefully review the information and will message you back to let you know any updates. If the answer is no, don’t be sad. Just follow the suggestions and write something great. The more samples you send the more chances you’ll have to receive a positive answer.